1. This document is an electronic record in terms of (i) Information Technology Act, 2000; (ii) the rules framed there under as applicable; and (iii) the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
3. Shypmax (“Website” or “Platform”), is owned, registered and operated by Crossborder Logistech Private Limited ("Company"), a private limited company, incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, and having its registered office at Lower Ground Floor, 40-41, Bakshi House, Nehru Place, Delhi-110019.
1. We are inter alia engaged in the business of providing simplified cross border logistic servicesthrough our Website or Platform, We enable the User(s) to ship Non-prohibited goods/article/consignment from India to different Countries ocations , ("Services").
3. Type of information collected from the User(s)
i. personally identifiable information about you, which includes without limitation, your name, User ID, address (shipping, billing and registered address), postal code, gender, password chosen by user, geographical location, phone number, fax number, email address and other requisite documents for facilitating the completion of the ‘know your customer’ or KYC process.
ii. In connection with any communication or transaction and payment services or any other services that you may avail using the Platform, information, including without limitation, financial account information like bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit details and mother mode of payment etc. to facilitate transactions made for the products or services that have been procured by you through this Platform.
iii. any content, feedback, reviews etc. you may have uploaded or provided to the Company or on "Website" or"Platform"
iv. your search history, browsing or buying activities on Platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and user behavioural patterns
v. statistical information and details of the visitors to the Platform including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, number of sessions, date and time you access our site, pages you visit, and if you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website.
vi. any such documents uploaded or otherwise provided by the Users and keep records of telephone calls received and made for making inquiries, orders, or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services.
4.Purpose of using personal information of user(s)
The personal information which we collect from you may be used or retained by us or shared or disclosed by us with our corporate affiliates, dealers, agents, vendors and other third parties in accordance with this policy, for providing shipping service or other service, if any. By providing such information you authorise us to collect, retain and use your information for the purposes including but not limited to the following:-
i. Verify the identity of the user for registration/onboarding on the Platform and to perform checks to prevent frauds;
ii. use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to providing Services through this ("Website or Platform") or business promotion, via different channel (e.g phone call, email, SMS, or WhatsApp or Chat or in any other manner permitted under the applicable laws, rules or regulations).
iii. Process user's registration by providing the user with a log-in ID for accessing the Platform
iv. Process your order/shipment and enable the provision of services to you;
vi. Completing your transaction effectively and billing for the products/Services provided;
vii. Providing best customer care/support services and responding to your queries, claims, disputes or any other concerns;
viii. Technical updation or improvement of various function, features of platform to provide best services.
ix. Administer our services, diagnose technical problems and customization of Platform
x. Perform to our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between User(s) and Company,;
xi. Comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
xii. Provide you with information with respect to offers on products and services, updates, promotions related to our services that we believe would be of interest to you;
xiii. Performing research & development, statistical analysis, business intelligence, reporting and in order to improve/advance/develop the content and layout/design of the Platform, to improve our product offerings and services;
xiv. Process requests, enquiries, complaints or disputes and other customer support/care related activities including those arising out of the Users’ request of the Services and all other general administrative and business purposes;
xv. combine information you provide us with information about you that is available to us internally or from other sources in order to better serve you;
xvi. Helping to make platform easier/faster for you to use, find information, products, and services quickly and create content on this site that is most relevant to you;
xvii. Send you alerts/notification on new products and services on offer of cash back, promotion, advertisement.
xix. In any other way we may describe when you provide the information to us; and for any other purpose with your consent.
4.1 Location Information
When you use our services we may collect information about your location/background location (Exclusively for rider application only which is used by our own riders, not for the public). With your permission, we may also collect information about your precise location using methods that include GPS / wireless networks.
This app collects location data to track rider location even when the app is closed or not in use, to help better route allocation for nearby pickup/delivery.
5.Disclosure of Personal Information
i. To our affiliates, group companies, or employees or sub-contractor or third party service provider on need to know basis. All our affiliates, group companies, or employees or sub-contractor or vendor, who have access of personal information, shall maintain its confidentiality.
ii. To government, regulatory, statutory, law enforcement authority/agency and other organizations under the laws, rules, and regulations and/or under orders of any relevant judicial or quasi-judicial authority
iii. To third-parties service provider to process your shipment request or delivery of shipment. We contractually require these third-parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
v. To comply with any applicable laws or regulatory provisions;
vi. To protect property, rights, safety rights of the Company, user(s) and others.
1. The Platform uses temporary cookies, which are files that your web browser puts on your system when you visit a website, to store certain information that is not sensitive personal information. The information collected through these cookies is used by us for the technical administration of the Platform, research and development, and to improve the quality of our Platform.
2. We may use third party cookies to track visitor behaviour and to improve the quality of our services. However, such cookies will not store any kind of personal information, nor will such information be disclosed to any third party.
3. These cookies are intended to be automatically cleared or deleted when the User quits the browser application. You are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of your browser to ensure such clearing / deletion, since it is impossible for us to guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of your system.
4. The information we collect with cookies is not sold, rented, or shared with any third parties, other than for internal Platform development and maintenance.
6. Security Procedures
We have implemented industry standard security policies, rules and technical measures, to protect any kind of personal sensitive information that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
7. Retention of Information
We retain any personal information that you may have provided to us, for as long as you engaged our services, and for a reasonable time thereafter.
If the User wishes to opt- out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from Us, after setting up an account, they may choose to do so. Further, if a User wishes to remove all their contact information from the Platform, they can do so by opting out of the Platform and uninstalling the Platform.
9. Governing Law
10. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: +91 - 9086922222